TradeMark Association Management provides services for planned communities, homeowners associations, community associations, single-family homes, condominiums, HOA’s and Industrial associations.
Our wide range of services and reporting is designed to bring peace of mind to your board of directors and membership.
Your association’s financial data is maintained in a simple, easy-to-read accounting format, showing cash position and income and expenses in detail. Services provided by the Financial Department are:
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Deposit of Collections
- Invoice Approval/Payment
- Payroll Accounting for Employees
- Financial Report and Preparation
- Tax Return, Review and Audit Preparation
- Budget Preparation
- Lien Preparation
- Liability for Use of Financial Statements
- Assessment Collections
- Delinquency Follow-up/Report
- Owner Roster Updates
- Automatic payment plan for individual homeowners who choose to sign up for the service
A collection program written in accordance with your Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions and collection policy is followed each month to insure that your association receives all assessment dues. TradeMark Association Management will process collection accounts, file liens, and perform all other collection needs on behalf of your association.
A Community Association Manager is assigned to each association and works under the direction of the Board of Directors for that association. It is the responsibility of each manager to provide current and relevant information and guidance needed for the Board to make solid decisions and to resolve disputes promptly. These services include:
- Administration of Contracts
- Preparation for Board Meetings
- Attendance at Board Meetings
- Attend and/or preparation of Annual Board Meetings
- Provide Meeting Notices, Agenda and Coordination of Meetings
- Covenant and Rule Enforcement
- Site Inspections
- Preventative Management
- Emergency/Crisis Management
- Educational Seminars for Board of Directors Members
TradeMark Association Management has a large resource of outside vendors with a positive and strong reputation that we can recommend. We only work with vendors who provide consistent and prompt services, and have a verifiable and proven track record. So in addition to the bulk savings we are able to pass on to the association, we constantly monitor these vendors to ensure high quality service delivery.
Customer Service Our team is available to all members and owners during our regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Emergency Services In addition to regular business hours, we provide a 24-hour, 365-days a year emergency answering service to all members and residents. Experienced association managers on a rotating basis handle our weekend services. The manager on call is provided with information required to respond to emergencies in the common areas of your community. Emergency services are handled immediately, while non-emergency services are handled during regular business hours.
- Meeting Attendance
- Committee Meeting Attendance
- Annual and Special Meeting Coordination
- Minute Transcription
- Member Roster Maintenance
- Records & File Maintenance
- Resale Activity: Preparation and Processing of Transfer Information
- Newsletter/Website Preparation
- Special Mailings
- Special Photocopying
- Specification/Bid Preparation and Coordination
- Municipality Liaison
- After hour Answering and Emergency Assistance Service
- Work Orders: Recording and Processing
- Rules and Regulation Enforcement
- Insurance Liaison
- General Correspondence
- Board of Directors Liaison to Membership